Piperpartners.com is a top real estate team based in Ann Arbor, Michigan serving Southeast Michigan through our highly successful agent network. We are growing FAST and are looking to add content creation - marketing - social media, talent to our team. The ideal candidate will have experience with content creation for the Internet and for offline media including article writing, press releases, blogging and social media marketing. You must have experience working with blogging software such as Blogger and Word Press as well as experience with client database management, email marketing and print marketing.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Create and execute social media strategies across various platforms (communities, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Linked-in, Flickr etc).
- Create and maintain content for Websites using HTML, Photoshop, Lightroom, Dreamweaver, Wordpress, Microsoft Office and other content management/creation software.
- Manage client database, implement campaigns for different groups.
- Collaborate with Team Leader to create, maintain and update marketing plans.
- Develop and publish content for websites, blogs and social media sites including articles, press releases, video and photographs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; prior experience creating and managing content is a must (blogs, social media, print, digital and broadcast content, etc).
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Superior computer skills and knowledge of applicable software.
- Client database and email marketing software experience.
- Excellent attention to detail; strong organization and time management skills.
- Interest/passion for your work! Interest in area communities, real estate, community development very helpful.
1.) Your cover letter
2.) Professional resume
3.) SALARY HISTORY and REQUEST
4.) Samples of your previous work - Facebook & Twitter pages or blogs you maintain/used to maintain and other examples of your writing such as press releases, articles.
5.) References & anything else you'd like to share.
To apply, email resume and cover letter (detailing experience) to Andy Piper at andy.piperpartners(at)gmail.com
Learn more about Piperpartners at www.Piperpartners.com.
This is a part time position with endless possibilities. If you're hardworking and focused - this can be your career and you can build your path within our company.